Wednesday, January 5, 2011

A Post from Mrs. Sick of Spending

I haven’t figured out where to make a section dedicated to my thoughts and experiences in our “Year of Nothing New”, but I will. I think I have decided I will call all those posts “Nothing New”. This blog, however, is not limited to only that. I have WAY too much to talk about. I think I have decided I want to have a place safe away from the circles I live in, mostly. Some of you are right next to me when I fall asleep at night, some are special in my life and would be a part of this in spite of my desire for some anonymity. Mostly, I want strangers, kindred in season and heart, brought together in community only here. I’m bubbling with anticipation. Scared of expectations. Sickened by saturation. Away we go.

For more from Mrs. SickofSpending click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment